RE: Summer schedule and F2F plans

On Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:26 PM Christopher Slye wrote:

> When do we
> plan on settling the dates and locations? It would seem that TPAC is a
> fait accompli. If so, I'll want to get a jump on the travel request
> ASAP.

I'd strongly encourage everyone to attend TPAC meeting - this is an annual W3C event that provides an opportunity to meet with experts from other WG and, in general, gives a chance to see the big picture (there will be a full day of various talks and presentations on Wednesday). Please see email from Chris Lilley with information regarding registration requirements and accommodations:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2010Jun/0099.html

We will discuss and decide on our near-term face-to-face meeting plans tomorrow during the conference call. Based on the information available so far, the majority seem to support having the WG meeting at TypeCon in August, although there are some people who indicated they will not be able to attend. Another alternative is AtypI in Dublin, but some people did not express their positions on that, and from the logistics point of view it is not clear what it would take to make necessary arrangements.

Regards,
Vlad