Re: Summer schedule and F2F plans

On Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 11:10:53 PM, Vladimir wrote:

LV> Summer time is here and some of us are likely to take some time
LV> off. In an attempt to reconcile our travel plans and make any
LV> adjustments to our conference call schedule (if necessary) I would
LV> like us to share the information about our upcoming vacation plans.

I will be travelling 23 June-2 July inclusive (vacation, family wedding). Then 22-26 August (CSS WG f2f, Oslo) followed by 29 Aug-9 Sep (Paris, SVG Open conference and workshops plus SVG WG f2f).

That would make attendance at TypeCon 2101 in LA problematic from a logistical point of view. ATypI in Dublin would be more feasible for me.

LV> We should also plan to have the
LV> face-to-face meeting in November 1-5 during the W3C TPAC meeting
LV> (Lyon, France) - this meeting is organized by W3C and is
LV> well-attended by many WG members. It will give us a chance to have
LV> our WG meeting as well as to meet with other WGs (e.g. CSS) if necessary.

See my other message regarding registration for this:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2010Jun/0099.html

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG