Re: Test Suite in CVS

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:39:11 +0100
To: Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>
CC: WOFF Working Group FONT <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
On Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 8:17:09 PM, Tal wrote:

TL> On Dec 8, 2010, at 2:07 PM, Chris Lilley wrote:

>> TL> Please let me know if you have comments, concerns, etc.

>> It may be wise to mention in the tests that the font is being loaded over a network.

TL> That's a good point. I made the change. Does the phrasing sound okay?

Yes, it looks great.

I ran through the tests in Firefox, passes many and fails some due to not throwing out bad WOFF as per spec. Easy though for the implementation to do these checks and pass more, i suspect.

I also ran them through PrinceXML 7.1 and found an odd effect. Its doesn't display FAIL and it doesn't display PASS. It displays P

PDF sample (PrinceXML is an xhtml+css to PDF converter) and warning log attached.