Re: About using CORS (was: Re: WebFonts WG Kick-off)

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> The same-origin policy exists for information leakage. Extending it to
> cover something else just for fonts is a mistake in my opinion.

Information leakage only, or also exposure of digital IP assets? My
clients are interested in serving their custom corporate fonts in a way
that does not expose them to use by other parties, so for them
same-origin restrictions are of interest in protecting these corporate
assets in the same way as protecting corporate information.

John Hudson