Re: About using CORS

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:04:37 +0900, John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com> wrote:
> Information leakage only, or also exposure of digital IP assets? My
> clients are interested in serving their custom corporate fonts in a way
> that does not expose them to use by other parties, so for them
> same-origin restrictions are of interest in protecting these corporate
> assets in the same way as protecting corporate information.

FWIW, I'm not opposed to adding a same-origin protection mechanism for
resources, but I think it should not be limited to fonts. E.g. we could
have

   From-Origin: same

or some such for resources which would mean that the resource can only be
used if it is same-origin with the Document to which the resource is
applied.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/