WOFF submission published

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:47:07 +0200
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Hello public-webfonts-wg,

I'm pleased to announce that the WOFF File Format 1.0 Submission [1] has just been published. The Submission was made by  Microsoft Corporation, Mozilla Foundation and Opera Software ASA, all of whom are members of this WG.

The Staff comment [2] was easy to write, as this Working Group already exists. The actual specification is at [3] and again, I'm pleased to note that all the authors are members of this WG.

We can now get on with our technical work.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2010/03/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2010/03/Comment/
[3] http://www.w3.org/Submission/WOFF/

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain