Re: createTouch uses undefined interface AbstractView

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:39:47 -0400
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: public-webevents@w3.org
On 3/20/13 12:47 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Boris - I updated the spec per your requests [1], [2].
>
> For the purposes of Last Call comment tracking, would you please review
> the changes and let us know if the changes are OK or not.

The changes are mostly fine.

The only one that's not is the change to item().  I think what you want
is more like this:

   returns the Touch at the specified index in the list or null if the
   index is not less than the length of the list.

and you want a separate bit of prose either in a section 4.3 or at
toplevel in section 4 that says:

   A TouchList object's supported property indices are the numbers in
   the range 0 to one less than the length of the list.

with bonus points for "supported property indices" linking to
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#dfn-supported-property-indices

-Boris

P.S.  An editorial nit: "Return type: getter Touch" is pretty weird; I
assume that's being auto-generated by some software that's not actually
using a full-fledged WebIDL parser...