Re: createTouch uses undefined interface AbstractView

On 3/20/13 1:39 PM, ext Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 3/20/13 12:47 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> Boris - I updated the spec per your requests [1], [2].
>>
>> For the purposes of Last Call comment tracking, would you please review
>> the changes and let us know if the changes are OK or not.
>
> The changes are mostly fine.
>
> The only one that's not is the change to item().  I think what you
> want is more like this:
>
>   returns the Touch at the specified index in the list or null if the
>   index is not less than the length of the list.

Done.

> and you want a separate bit of prose either in a section 4.3 or at
> toplevel in section 4 that says:
>
>   A TouchList object's supported property indices are the numbers in
>   the range 0 to one less than the length of the list.

Done.

> with bonus points for "supported property indices" linking to
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#dfn-supported-property-indices

Reference to WebIDL added but not a direct link to that definition.

The changeset is <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/0edc668e7910>.

> P.S.  An editorial nit: "Return type: getter Touch" is pretty weird; I
> assume that's being auto-generated by some software that's not
> actually using a full-fledged WebIDL parser...

Yeah, that's an artifact of ReSpec that I don't know how to fix but I'll
make sure the "getter" is removed before the spec is copied to w3.org/TR/.

Thanks Boris!

-AB