TouchList interface

From: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:19:11 +0100
To: public-webevents@w3.org
Hi all,

Looking at the definition of the TouchList interface [1], I noticed a
few issues.

First, WebIDL requires [2]:

> If an interface supports indexed properties, then the interface
> definition MUST be accompanied by a description of what indices the
> object can be indexed with at any given time. These indices are
> called the supported property indices.

This description is missing.

Second, it is not defined what item() should return when called with an
out-of-bounds index. Typically, null is returned; in that case, the
return value should be made nullable (i.e., 'Touch?' instead of 'Touch').

Third, Gecko implements an identifiedTouch() method on this interface;
it appears to be missing from the specification.

HTH
Ms2ger

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/v1/touchevents.html#touchlist-interface