Re: Adding implementor's note about event targets?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:25:15 -0500
To: ext Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>
CC: "public-webevents@w3.org WG" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Sangwhan - this is one of two comments that is blocking the progression
of this spec to Proposed Recommendation [LC-comments].

Would you please either withdraw your comment or make a specific
proposal by March 1?

-Thanks, ArtB

[LC-Comments]
<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/TouchEvents-LCWD-24-Jan-2013>