Re: Adding implementor's note about event targets?

Yes I think this is a good idea.  In particular, I believe we now have good
agreement in behavior across Firefox, Chrome (desktop and android) and iOS
now for the iframe case.  Does Opera's behavior match as well?  If so,
perhaps it _should_ be normative (no sense allowing deviation where there
is none today).

Rick