Draft minutes: 25 October 2011 call

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:11:41 -0400
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
The draft minutes from the October 25 voice conference are available at
the following and copied below:

http://www.w3.org/2011/10/25-webevents-minutes.html

WG Members - if you have any comments, corrections, etc., please send
them to the public-webevents mail list before November 1

-AB

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                     Web Events WG Voice Conference

    [2]Agenda

       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2011OctDec/0077.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2011/10/25-webevents-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Art_Barstow, Cathy_Chan, Doug_Schepers, Olli_Pettay

    Regrets
    Chair
           Art

    Scribe
           Art

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]Tweak Agenda
          2. [6]Agenda planning for November 1 f2f meeting
          3. [7]AoB
      * [8]Summary of Action Items

    <scribe>  ScribeNick: ArtB

    <scribe>  Scribe: Art

    Date: 25 October 2011

Tweak Agenda

    <smaug>  skype ,could you not hang all the time

    AB: agenda posted yesterday
    [9]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2011OctDec/0
    077.html
    ... anything else?

       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2011OctDec/0077.html

    DS: I don't see a problem getting LC#2 of Touch Events v1 spec
    published on Oct 27
    ... I also have a couple of other changes to make to the TE spec
    before publishing
    ... the changes I will make are very minor

    AB: ok; great; thanks for taking care of the publication stuff

    DS: did everyone agree with Sangwhan's changes?

    AB: yes, there were no coments

     except Matt made a slight change proposal

     and it was a good change

     so I asked him to check in this change

     and he did so yesterday

Agenda planning for November 1 f2f meeting

    AB: yesterday I submitted a draft agenda for our Nov 1 f2f meeting

     [10]http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/F2F

      [10] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/F2F

    AB: there are 40 people registered for the meeting
    [11]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2011OctDec/
    0078.html

      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2011OctDec/0078.html

     and only 5 are WG participants

     that indicates an interest in this area

     and I think it would be useful for us to describe the scope of the
    WG

     and to do some recruitment

    AB: no one has proposed any additional agenda topics

     at least not yet

    AB: does that 1 hour overview seem useful

    DS: yes, I think so

    AB: Doug, I expect you to be there!

    DS: I'd love to participate

    AB: thanks

    OP: can I call in to this meeting?

    AB: yes, we will use the W3C bridge

     and also #webevents

    AB: anything else on next week's TPAC agenda?

    [ No ]

AoB

    AB: anything else for today?

    [ No ]