Re: table for each touch event type

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:21:16 -0400
To: ext Greg Dennis <gdennis@google.com>, public-webevents@w3.org, Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>
Hi Greg, All,

On 9/15/11 10:34 PM, ext Greg Dennis wrote:
> I expect this was in mind, but it would be useful to have a table for
> each touch event as was done for the DOM Level 3 Event specification,
> e.g.:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/#event-type-DOMActivate
>
> This would make it clear whether the events can bubble, are
> cancelable, are synchronous, etc.

We briefly talked about this during our October 11 call [1] and Sangwhan
agreed to followup.

I just looked at how the event data is documented in the D3E reference
above. For the 4 events defined in the Touch Events v1 spec, is this
data accurate:

* Interface: TouchEvent for all 4
* Sync/Async: Sync (all 4)
* Bubbles?: Yes (all 4)
* Target: Element (all 4)
* Cancelable?: No for  {start,end,cancel} but Yes for move?
* Default Action: none

-AB

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/10/11-webevents-minutes.html#item05