Re: WebKit touch event test-cases

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:34:52 -0400
To: "ext laszlo.1.gombos@nokia.com" <laszlo.1.gombos@nokia.com>
CC: public-webevents@w3.org
Given this, with respect to the associated action "Action-10 [ArtB to]
Work with Doug and Laszlo re if we can re-use Webkit tests", I conclude
then that WebKit's touch event test cases are not directly usable for
our purposes and they would fail to meet a requirement that test cases
be browser/UA independent.

-Art Barstow