Some minor Touch Event spec changes

From: Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:24:43 -0700
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
I cleaned up a couple of minor issues in the Touch Event spec:

Added a note about what "metaKey" means on different platforms (based on
a similar note in DOM Level 2 Events):
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/e217bff4f463

Clarified that touchenter is dispatched any time a touch point enters an
element, even if it is re-entering an element that it left:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/2df3601083b4

I also started work on ISSUE-8 by adding an initTouchEvent method.  Some
more changes will be necessary to fully resolve this issue:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/4958878564b1