Re: Follow up changes from call

Hi, Sangwhan-

I was already in the middle of some edits, so I added your changes as
well; I'm not yet up to speed on merging branches, and the edits were
simple enough to add manually.

I've also taken the liberty of adding you and Matt as editors.

Going forward, we should definitely use merging to handle stuff like this.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs