Re: Use case for the timestamp attribute

From: Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:53:55 -0700
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
For now, I have removed the "timestamp" attribute from the Touch
interface, since we have consensus that the "timeStamp" attribute from
the Event interface (inherited by TouchEvent) should be used instead:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/a5d5d9e55a66

We can add an explicit reference to Event.timeStamp if we sort out the
right way to do it.  Or if Event.timeStamp is needed mainly for a
separate spec related to gesture mapping or high-level events, then that
spec can just refer directly to DOM Level 2 Events.