Re: Input for Touch Events spec's Conformance section

On 04/05/2011 08:24 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> + <p> A conforming implementation is required to implement all fields
>  defined in this specification. </p>

Some of our field descriptions say, "This attribute may not be available
on all user agents or platforms."  Should we we change that, since
conforming implementations are required to implement all fields (and
since we define default values for implementations to use when the
actual value is unknown)?

(Also, just curious: Why does this say the implementation "is required
to implement, instead of "MUST implement"?)

Added by ReSpec:
> The key words MUST, MUST NOT, REQUIRED, SHOULD, SHOULD NOT,
 > RECOMMENDED, MAY, and OPTIONAL in this specification are to be
 > interpreted as described in [[!RFC2119]].

Am I correct to assume we should also mark up MUST/MAY/etc. with <em
class="rfc2119"> as needed in the spec?