Re: Wiki status

Sorry for coming in again, but I forgot to add an important detail.

The WebPlatform Docs project [2][1] was created as a separate entity
from W3C, but it *is* managed by the W3C and its sponsors (a.k.a.
"Stewards").

On 2015-04-24 14:42, Andrea Rendine wrote:
> Well, judging by the Wiki activity page, it looks like there have been
> no changes *at all* since September 1st, 2014, although both spec and
> community have moved forward since then.

I assume its because the efforts are put toward WebPlatform.

> So I guess that either it is active *and* associated with a fairly
> lazy community, or it is in state of abandon (in both cases, it is of
> no practical help for developers).
> Source: https://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/index.php?namespace=&tagfilter=&days=365&title=Special%3ARecentChanges

Like I said, I’m not very aware of the webed wiki itself. And that, even
though i’m a W3C team member. All I know is that the efforts are set on
WebPlatform since its creation.

[1] https://blog.webplatform.org/2012/10/one-small-step/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/10/webplatform.html.en

Regards,