Re: Wiki status

Well, judging by the Wiki activity page, it looks like there have been
no changes *at all* since September 1st, 2014, although both spec and
community have moved forward since then.
So I guess that either it is active *and* associated with a fairly
lazy community, or it is in state of abandon (in both cases, it is of
no practical help for developers).
Source: https://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/index.php?namespace=&tagfilter=&days=365&title=Special%3ARecentChanges