Re: JavaScript articles started - need more contributors!

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:58:57 +0100
Cc: Web Education Community Group <public-webed@w3.org>
To: Greg Kawere <gregchiponda@gmail.com>
On 27 Jun 2012, at 09:16, Greg Kawere wrote:

> Hie there
> Just started creating a HTML/CSS tutorial AT
> http://www.webisa.za.org/html_basics_tutorial.html
>
> Enjoy

This is cool Greg, although I think you'll find a lot of this kind of stuff is already covered in the existing articles, eg at

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#HTML_beginnings
http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#The_HTML_body
http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#CSS

I've also started creating teaching notes to present this information in a less dense form, at

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#Teaching_materials

Does the currently available material not suit your needs? I'm interested in knowing why you are creating your own material.

Many thanks,

Chris