Re: JavaScript articles started - need more contributors!

Chris,

I have a couple of Javascript pieces in the works now, will post them over
the weekend when I get a bit more bandwidth. I also have an SVG article I'm
working on - where would that be best posted?

Kurt

Kurt Cagle
Invited Expert, XForms Working Group, W3C
Managing Editor, XMLToday.org
kurt.cagle@gmail.com
443-837-8725