Re: Fronteers certification - opinions?

A multiple-choice test doesn't have to be based on rote memorization,
and can test understanding. For example, you could use a problem-based
approach where all the relevant elements, attributes, and properties are
given, but examinee has to pick the combination of them that best
represents a certain principle. But this is what I meant by doing it
"really right" is hard.

--Janet