Re: Fronteers certification - opinions?

I think project based exam may be better solution because information must be implement someway. If you know something that can be taken even from cheat sheets, you should know how you can use it. However, grading could be difficult at this stage. Before of announcing the project, participants can be examined via a mini multiple choice test.

--
Çağlar Yeşilyurt
Opera Türkiye