Re: New member - got an account but I can't login

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:39:38 +0100
Cc: public-webed@w3.org
To: Giuseppe <ggurgone@gmail.com>
Hey Giuseppe,

Sorry to hear you've been having problems. What is your username? I'll pass it on to W3C admin, and get them to investigate.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/