Introduction: Alexander Dawson

From: Alexander Dawson <alex@hitechy.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:24:26 +0100
To: <public-webed@w3.org>

Hello everyone,
I heard about this group a couple of days ago from Andrew Cooper and decided to hop aboard. I'm passionate about improving the education standards for Web workers worldwide, and the proposals outlined for this group closely match what I'd been wishing the W3C would get involved in, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute something useful to this community! I'm a self-taught, freelance Web Designer. I already write for a number of industry sites, have authored some books on Web design, and have participated in a couple of other projects (alongside starting a few of my own which are being built as we speak).
I look forward to getting involved.
Alexander DawsonHiTechy