Re: Introduction: Delphine Malassingne

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:22:36 +0200
Cc: public-webed@w3.org
To: Delphine Malassingne <delphine.m@nissone.com>

On 8 Sep 2011, at 14:41, Delphine Malassingne wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> My name's Delphine and I'm a Web Quality Manager. I enjoy my job and more specifically the part about evangelism and education. Hence, my subscription to this group.
> I'm French and my english is probaly not good enough. But I am too enthusiastic to not participate. And the goals of this group are exactly what I want to do.
>
> I am particulary interested by Learning material and Curriculum: I would be pleased to create its but maybe my level in english is not got enough. So, I could be a good translator, maybe ?

Hi Delphine,

It really is a pleasure to have you on board the group! There is certainly a lot of translation work to do, so we will keep you busy ;-)

French group members - do you want me to set up a French education page and Wiki area for you to start using? Who wants to be the project leader for that?

best,

Chris