Introduction: Delphine Malassingne

From: Delphine Malassingne <delphine.m@nissone.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:41:57 +0200
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hello everybody!

My name's Delphine and I'm a Web Quality Manager. I enjoy my job and more
specifically the part about evangelism and education. Hence, my subscription
to this group.
I'm French and my english is probaly not good enough. But I am too
enthusiastic to not participate. And the goals of this group are exactly
what I want to do.

I am particulary interested by Learning material and Curriculum: I would be
pleased to create its but maybe my level in english is not got enough. So, I
could be a good translator, maybe ?

I look forward to participating!
Regards,
Delphine.