Introducing Janet Swisher

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:38:16 -0500
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hi!

I'm Janet Swisher, and I'm a technical writer and community organizer
for Mozilla. My primary focus is the documentation related to web
standards on the Mozilla Developer Network site [1]. I'm very interested
in supporting, promoting, or creating introductory materials for
newcomers to web design and development.

It's nice to see some familiar names here of people I've met in person
(Hi Chris!) or online (Hi Karl, Jamie, Jeremie!). I look forward to
working with all of you in this group, and moving the state of web
education forward.

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org