Introducing Anna Brandt

From: Anna Brandt <annab@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:47:39 +0200
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hi everybody,

my name is Anna. I've been working with Opera's Education program for the
past year, attempting to improve web education on campuses around the
world. While I am not a very technical person, I very much enjoy the
relational and outreach side of things. It's a great feeling to be able to
empower students and assist professors to make a change on their campus.

I look forward to working with you guys.

Anna