Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Our call today @ 20:00 UTC

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> The point is, a spec that has fewer than two implementations can't proceed
> to the Recommendation stage.  So the unimplemented parts either need to get
> dropped from the spec or implemented to make progress here.

I take your point. But perhaps we should give vendors a bit more time,
especially if Apple is ready to move forward again.

Also, both PBKDF2 with SHA-1 and AES-CTR are implemented in both
Chrome and Firefox on Windows. I just checked them using the test page
at https://diafygi.github.io/webcrypto-examples/.

It's getting late here. I look forward to reading the meeting notes tomorrow.

Charlie