Re: Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "Additional Curves"

I am confident that the point of having an algorithm definition and
construction reviewed and agreed upon by the community will be longer than
a month, even if all the pieces are "obvious" (as the discussion has shown,
some pieces presumed obvious, such as endianness, are far from it)

+1 update after the fact, as much as I would love to see it in.