Re: Promise return types

>From the perspective of a consumer of the API:

ArrayBuffer is a pretty inconvenient way to return the result, since in
order to do anything with it, you need to make a view on it.  I would
prefer to return

Returning a JWK as an string/object instead of an ABV seems like a
significant feature, not a bug, since otherwise the developer's just going
to have to convert it to a string/object himself.  Could we specify that?

--Richard