Futures/Promises update from W3C

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 13:33:57 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
After Virginie started an  inquiry about Futures based on the last
telco, here's the latest state of play as reported by WebApps W3C
contact Yves Lafon and Robin Berjon is that we should use Futures
(likely called "Promises") in the Web Crypto API, and send any input
about design to . public-script-coord@w3.org (or directly to Anne and
Alex). Obviously there is still work to be done.

Futures will be happening somewhere, either in HTML WG or Web Apps, by
the time Web Crypto hit Last Call in Oct. and we should be able to then
be able to normatively reference it. The TAG will also likely provide
guidance.

    cheers,
       harry