Re: W3C Web Crypto - about next F2F meeting on 26/27 July in Berlin

On 05/30/2013 11:03 AM, David Rogers wrote:
> Hi Virginie,
>
> I think it was mentioned at the F2F that a few people will have conflicting
> events around that time (including the 5th and 6th of August)?
>
> Cheers,
>

> David.

If enough people can't make it, we should just encourage as many folks
as possible to attend JOSE, and devote a calls in June to solving all
the open liaison issues with JOSE (i.e. algorithm normalization and key
format issues re export)?