[ACTION-89] On the nature of Streams

From: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:36:29 -0700
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Cc: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>, Arun Ranganathan <aranganathan@mozilla.com>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
For those not following the WebApps WG (which is where the vast
majority of the normative and informative specs our specs reference
live), then I do want to make sure to point out the discussions going
on regarding the Streams API proposal (
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/raw-file/tip/Overview.htm ) and
different reactions towards it, particularly with regards to IO.

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013AprJun/thread.html#msg706
for the thread and ongoing discussion.

It would seem that this would be the most fruitful venue to continue
the discussions about Streams, their expected API, and the integration
with other specs and use cases.