Meeting today: Agenda for Telecon Monday May 6th 20:00 GMT

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:13:59 +0100
To: "'public-webcrypto@w3.org'" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
We'll be meeting today, same time and place as usual:

+1.617.761.6200, 27978# (CRYPT)
IRC irc.w3.org:6665 #crypto
20h GMT

I'm filling in for Virginie writing this agenda -  here's my take on high
priority things to discuss, feel free to amend!

1) Futures examples and integration into editors draft - next public
working draft?

2) new use-cases - scheduling folks time with Arun

3) Key wrap/unwrap integration as "feature at risk"

3) Next week, optional  high-level API meeting

4) Inviting more review - for example,  getting Dan Boneh et al. actually
write down their critiques on mailing list. Dan Boneh offered to join a
telecon - shall we aim for the next 2 week?