Re: An initial editor's draft: high-level API

Apologies for not responding to this thread sooner.

I have serious misgivings about the way this API has been structured. It
relies on events for one-time events, has opaque inverted control flow, and
uses very strange conventions (lower-cased constructable class names mixed
with create*() methods).

I think it needs, at a minimum, to be re-written based on Futures.