Re: An initial editor's draft: high-level API

From: Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:19:13 +0000
To: David Dahl <ddahl@mozilla.com>
Cc: public-webcrypto <public-webcrypto@w3.org>, GALINDO Virginie <virginie.galindo@gemalto.com>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Apologies for not responding to this thread sooner.

I have serious misgivings about the way this API has been structured. It
relies on events for one-time events, has opaque inverted control flow, and
uses very strange conventions (lower-cased constructable class names mixed
with create*() methods).

I think it needs, at a minimum, to be re-written based on Futures.