From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com]
Sent: jeudi 4 avril 2013 10:28
To: 'public-webcrypto@w3.org'
Cc: bhill@paypal-inc.com
Subject: Session with WebAppSec WG in San Jose ?

Hi all,

Our F2F meeting in San Jose is approaching and the agenda is under construction. While discussing with some of you, the idea of having a joint meeting with the WebAppsec WG was raised again.

We could have a 1 or 2 hours joint session with WebAppSec WG on Thursday morning, covering, status of our respective deliverables, discussion on the security framework, material to feed the Web platform documentation project http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page.

Who would attend such a joint meeting ? Please express your view to help us to set up this joint meeting asap if needed.

Regards,
Virginie
gemalto
Chair of Web Crypto WG