Session with WebAppSec WG in San Jose ?

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 10:28:03 +0200
To: "'public-webcrypto@w3.org'" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: "bhill@paypal-inc.com" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Hi all,

Our F2F meeting in San Jose is approaching and the agenda is under construction. While discussing with some of you, the idea of having a joint meeting with the WebAppsec WG was raised again.

We could have a 1 or 2 hours joint session with WebAppSec WG on Thursday morning, covering, status of our respective deliverables, discussion on the security framework, material to feed the Web platform documentation project http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page.

Who would attend such a joint meeting ? Please express your view to help us to set up this joint meeting asap if needed.

gemalto
Chair of Web Crypto WG