[W3C Web Crypto WG] PROPOSAL to close ISSUE-22 (Should CryptoOperations be clonable)

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:46:10 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear all,
I suggest that we close the ISSUE-22 http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/issues/22 , with the rationale that the WG did not make any progress /contribution on cloning. As such I interpret it as no interest or need to have that feature covered by our Web Crypto API.
This proposal will be submitted to the vote during our next call on the 15th of April.