[W3C Web Crypto WG] PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-17 (Define the scope and API for custom key attributes)

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:42:12 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear all,
I suggest that we close the ISSUE-17 with the rationale that custom attributes have been removed from the Web Crypto API (code name low level API) and recent discussions did not trigger any need for it.
This will be submitted to the vote during our next call on the 15th of April.
http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/issues/17