W3C Web Crypto - classifying issues - a new proposal

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 12:03:45 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Dear all,

You will find attached a new version of a table for structuring our ISSUES, together with a priority proposal. The dependency still have to be worked out.
Please note that the exercise here is just to treat issues from a domain all together. As suggested in my Take Away, lets start with high priority crypto ISSUE and progress on that domain to help implementers. This does not prevent us from starting a second wave, e.g. functional or key description (that I have generated from key and access control domains).

Any comment on this new structure of issues ?
Any volunteer to work on dependency with me ?
Any strong opinion on treating two "waves" in parallel ?

Gemalto
Chair of the Web Crypto WG