W3C Web Crypto WG - Is our deliverable doomed ?

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:20:09 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Dear all,

Highlighting a link that Harry shared with us during the conf call yesterday. I think we should read that and try to see where we have been 'better than expected' for providing security for webapp. This would definitely help to better describe our value proposition, I think - and clearly know our limits ;-)
http://www.matasano.com/articles/javascript-cryptography/