W3C Web Crypto WG - Take Away from the 10th of Sept conference call

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:43:25 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Dear all,

>From our recent conf call, here is my take away :

-          We got consensus on the transition to FPWD of the Web Crypto API (clap, clap, clap, always good to congratulate ourselves again :))

-          We discussed our next priorities, in addition to collect as much comments as possible from the industry and decided that the WG would focus on finalizing the design of the CryptoOperations

-          Our next call, planned on Monday 17th of Sept @ 19:00 UTC on the regular bridge and IRC.

-          Full minutes can be found under http://www.w3.org/2012/09/10-crypto-minutes.html, thanks to Mike for scribing and Wendy and Harry for the support.

gemalto
Chair of Web Crypto WG