Re: TPAC2012 - some information and feedback

On Nov 5, 2012 7:10 AM, "Mountie Lee" <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr> wrote:

> Hi. thanks for your mail.
>
> actually this link is more helpful.
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012
>
> for fingerprinting issue
> I found following news.
> "Visa Europe phases out VbV password requirements in UK"
> http://www.finextra.com/news/announcement.aspx?pressreleaseid=45624
>
> as my understanding, it is based on digital fingerprinting technologies.
> fingerprinting is one of big interests in real industry.

I believe Virginie was speaking about Brad Hill's presentation on Wednesday
about uniquely identifying users via passive fingerprinting of their
browser capabilities. This is not the same as biometric support.

> but for Trusted App Model
> I can not find more details.

This was also a talk on Wednesday in the context of SysApps.

Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com> wrote:

>> Dear all,
>>
>> Few things about TPAC.
>>
>> First of all, please note that all the breakout sessions from the
plenary day are available under TPAC website. Some of the sessions that me
be of interest for us are the ones related to
>> - privacy and identity
>> - fingerprinting
>> - trusted app model
>> Look at http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/Overview.html and  access the
Technical Plenary wiki to access minutes of those sessions.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/tpac2012-feedback/
>> Thanks for taking time to express your opinion on this key event and
help the W3C team to make it even better.