Re: TPAC2012 - some information and feedback

From: Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 21:08:59 +0900
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Cc: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Hi. thanks for your mail.

actually this link is more helpful.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012

for fingerprinting issue
I found following news.
"Visa Europe phases out VbV password requirements in UK"
http://www.finextra.com/news/announcement.aspx?pressreleaseid=45624

as my understanding, it is based on digital fingerprinting technologies.
fingerprinting is one of big interests in real industry.

but for Trusted App Model
I can not find more details.

also difficult to find out exact solutions through W3C working group
documents.

regards
mountie.

--