Re: TPAC2012 - some information and feedback

Hi. thanks for your mail.

actually this link is more helpful.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012

for fingerprinting issue
I found following news.
"Visa Europe phases out VbV password requirements in UK"
http://www.finextra.com/news/announcement.aspx?pressreleaseid=45624

as my understanding, it is based on digital fingerprinting technologies.
fingerprinting is one of big interests in real industry.

but for Trusted App Model
I can not find more details.

also difficult to find out exact solutions through W3C working group
documents.

regards
mountie.

--