Re: Use case - John and Jane

Aymeric,

I'm sorry, your responses do not make any sense.

Your original attack stated "John leaves 5mn to see the postman" and "jane
inserts from his webconsole an iframe"

I described to you why physical attacks are out of scope.

You've now suggested twice you're not describing physical attacks, even
though you explicitly did. If you're going to keep moving the goal posts
and changing the attack, I'm afraid we cannot have a productive discussion
of the risk model.

If a site is not using SSL/TLS, but instead rolling its own crypto, then
I'm sorry, but that cannot be dealt with in any reasonable way, because it
entirely breaks the same-origin-policy that is essential to modern web
security. While I'm sure novel, clever, amusing, and any number of
platitudes, the one that is missing is "secure", and so we should not
pretend it's a security risk to do something knowingly insecure.