Re: Use case - John and Jane

I thought that by "physical access" you meant that Jane can access
John's computer.

But probably you mean that she intercepts John's connection. She does
not need to do so, she could get John's messages from his computer
(wireshark or other if no SSL/TLS for the site).

Again, unlikely but possible, because if the site relies on its own
secure system, it might not use SSL/TLS.

Regards,

Webble : www.webble.it
BlimpMe! : www.blimpme.com