Re: new editor's draft available

Lofton,

I have updated the overview page [1]

-  changed date and this version URI
- Added previous version
-  changed zip file URI
- Updated "Status of this Document" section for an ordinary Working Draft.

Let me know if you are OK with the new wording in the SotD.

"This is a Public Working Draft of "WebCGM 2.1".
This WebCGM 2.1 specification was initially based on a work by the same
name, WebCGM 2.1 an OASIS Committee Specification. This W3C Working
Draft version of the WebCGM 2.1 specification incorporates requests for
changes from comments sent during the Last Call Review, as agreed with
the commenters (see Disposition of Last Call comments for WebCGM 2.1).
The WebCGM Working Group, plans to issue a second Last Call from more
implementation experiences."

It is link checked, HTML validated and passes the Publication rules.

Therefore we are ready to publish on friday Jan 30th.
I will request publication to the Webmaster today.

When I have tyour approval for publication I will generate the Zipfile
WebCGM21-20090130.zip

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/Overview.html

Thierry.